Fax : 561-277-9987
Address: 725 North A1A suite E 206
Jupiter, Juno Beach, Tequesta Rentals
Situated in Florida’s beautiful Palm Beach County just north of Miami, Jupiter is a stunning resort town with picture-perfect beaches and an elevated lifestyle. You probably already know that Jupiter is home to innovative restaurants, unique retailers, gorgeous golf courses and exciting water sports.
But did you know it’s one of the oldest shipping stops on the East Coast? Learn some fun facts about Jupiter, and discover a few more reasons why this coastal enclave is such a desirable place to call home.
• Jupiter was ranked #9 of the list of “America’s Happiest Seaside Towns” by Coastal Living magazine in 2012: “Life in Jupiter is easygoing and low-key, and yet there’s access to plenty of luxury amenities.”
• Juno Beach in Jupiter is one of the favorite nesting grounds for rare loggerhead sea turtles. The white sands provide a home to more than 10,000 sea turtle nests each year.
• The area was originally named for the Hobe tribe of Native Americans. “Hobe” was written in Spanish as “Jobe,” and then mistranslated by a mapmaker as “Jove” – which is the Latin translation of the Roman god’s name Jupiter. Jupiter (also known as Zeus in Greek mythology) was the king of the gods.
• Jupiter has a unique geographical location that sticks out into the Atlantic Ocean further than any other point on the Florida coast. Since 1550, ships have considered it an important stop when sailing to Central and South America. Many of the earliest New World explorers once passed by, and today the historic Jupiter Lighthouse is one of the area’s top attractions.
• Two Major League Baseball teams do their spring training in Jupiter: the Miami Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals. Jupiter is also home to Minor League teams the Jupiter Hammerheads and the Palm Beach Cardinals.
• The average daily temperature in Jupiter in January is 65 degrees Fahrenheit. In July, it’s 82 degrees – aka PERFECT.
• Numerous celebrities currently live or have lived in Jupiter, including famous artists, athletes and musicians. A few notable stars include NBA icon Michael Jordan, singer-songwriter Tori Amos, Grammy Award-winner Celine Dion, TV journalist Bryant Gumbel, and actor Burt Reynolds.
• Staples of the local Jupiter economy in the early 20th century included cypress and pine logging, fishing, and farming for flowers, pineapples and citrus fruit. Today the area is known for boating, sport fishing, and tourism.
• Dubois Museum and Pioneer Home at Dubois Park is located on top of an Indian Mound Archaeological Site. An ancient relic of Florida’s native people, this mound is a testament to the area’s cultural heritage.
• There’s a live webcam of Jupiter Inlet, where you can see the current surf and weather conditions from several different angles 24/7. find the webcam link HERE
Indulge in finest Florida lifestyle when you BUY YOUR NEXT HOME or rent in exquisite Jupiter. Make the most of life and discover the home that you’ve been waiting for. Contact us today!